Thursday 23 October 2014

JPI & BPAP, introduction

Hi..!
How was your week?
My week was like a rollercoaster ride.
So, months ago I apply to enter a selection/audition.
I went through a series of interview and written test covering subjects such as
culture,
leadership,
youth development in social economic,
traditional art and tourism.
I also must be capable in singing, traditional dancing or/and music.
And have at least one creative productive skill.
Guess what, I got in, thank God :D
And thanks to my Mother, who always insist & teach us to know our country and culture.
I represent South Borneo, chosen along with few other youth went through the same process.
We have a, let's say a culture learning quarantine week.
Then...
We will join the national culture youth camp, Jambore Pemuda Indonesia. Told to be filled with outbond activities on days and artistic cultural performances on nights... :D The event will be a week long, held on the picturesque historic site Candi Prambanan, Yogyakarta.
Finally,
We will send by the government to serve and  help to develop a village or small community in other province in Indonesia for 25days living in a host family learning local traditional values. Bakti Pemuda Antar Provinsi.
First day of quarantine I've got know each other. The kind seniors also gave us a sneak peek of what it would be in Jambore Pemuda Indonesia.
But, that night.... Sadly I got ill... and wnet on bedreat until now.
so I hope I'll get healthy very sooonnn, be back on quarantine soon and still able to go. Amen!
Wish me luck :*
Oh yeah, here I attach a pic of my business casual fresh faced look I sported that first day.
Thanks for reading.
Love,
Nom

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: