Tuesday 30 September 2014

Home Sweet Home indeed

Hello dear readers!
how are you? I hope you're doing fine...
If not, then let's hope nice things are just around the corner waiting for all of us :D
Please accept my apology as I haven't been posting much...
Lately I'm having a healthy and fun time, with my Mother Out under the sun,
taking care of our garden
Or cozy inside, trying to maintain our home is clean and comfortable.
My Mother is genius in plenty things, one of the things she's great at (which I love and feeling blessed to be in her life) is: Making a beautiful place.
It's like her hands are magical and with every touch, any space, anything would be pretty.
Her logic may not be romantic, but praise the Lord, her works are definitely romanticly stunning.
THE Fact:
not everyone knows that a beautiful home is absolutely would never be instant.
Our home is as it is right now, because of basic principles and ways of life our great great great great grandparents hands to us,treasured by a long trace of generations to generations. It grows and hands on for many generations.
and I do believe it applies to almost everything. like what many people said "never forget where you came from" I like to see it as where our family came from, who they are, what they believe in life, as a huge aspect on how we do right now.
thank God my Mother loving us and our home, so most of our ancesters life principles are still standing strong.
I do feel so blessed. How about you?
Do you believe your great great great grandparents somehow play a big role in your life?
How do you remember and respect them?

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: