Thursday 23 October 2014

A Walk on a Sunny Day

My glad-to-see-my-breakfast face
breakfast

Hello!

Do you like to go for a walk?
I guess... Wether it's running errands, get some fresh air, healthy living or just to clear your mind... sometimes we just walk. No machines, no technology, just those two old feet.

Weeks ago I have an important letter to pick up at an office somewhere downtown. It's sunny almost everyday nowadays in Banjarbaru...

so I strap on those old sneakers, put on my only pair of blue bootcut jeans, and go get my self that important letter.

Yup, I also experience to ride in a public transportation to and from my quick trip.

Start with a yummy breakfast meal at a fastfood place, enjoying every munch... I even took pictures and send them in a collage on a chat  with my dear friend, talking bout how awesome my new cellphone is. Thanks to him... (see, days earlier  I needed a new cellphone, so I texted him asking what phone is best for me and he suggested this one, voila 30minutes later... new phone!)
The chicken porridge on that fastfood place always taste great!

Anyway... the 3hours trip on that sunny day went nice and I even got the chance to drop by on a makeup store to get an eyeliner pencil. Ha :D
Got home a bit sweaty and tired, but it sure was fun to go on a walk once in while :)

How about you?
Do you like to take a walk sometimes?
How do you feel about it?


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: