Thursday 23 October 2014

Casual Night


Hi..!
My dear readers...
Sometimes we just need a few things... need to tick that list of stuffs you must buy at the grocery store.
Here I post pics of what I look like, buying things at a grocery store on a shopping mall.
Because it was just a quick run, grab a burger and a float drink with my sister riding a motorcycle kind of night... sure I just want to keep it fresh and simple.
So I wear my bootcut jeans, put on a grey tank, add a gray cardi, slip on a pair of flats, grab my sling purse and I'm ready to go. With just  a swipe of mascara, a glide of clear lip balm and my everyday wear gold jewels... no fuss...
How about you?
What do you choose to wear on a casual night of burger and float?
What would you wear on a quick trip to the mall?

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: