Sunday 13 July 2014

Vote!

Hello...

earlier this month, we had our election day. Indonesian people voted for their president.
This is a very important matter.

(I also take part and voted, here's pics of my has-voted ink-dipped-pinky and my #salamduajari pose.)

So, let's sink this in...
A huge nation,
17.000 islands,
With 300 accent & dialecs,
United under 1 language: bahasa Indonesia,
Hundreds of thribes with their own traditions,
Blessed with mouth watering tropical fruits,
Blessed plenty of precious creatures,
Blessed with picturesque sceneries,
Strategicly placed by mother nature between 2 continents and 2 oceans...
I am truly blessed to be a part of this. Am so very thankful.
I'm sure so does all of our people.
We want to take care and protect our blessed land (and water) and everything on it.

We have voted.
Let's hope the best for our beloved Indonesia...
May the kindest heart wins.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: