Saturday 12 July 2014

Street Food Hunt

Hi :D
Last Monday, I've tag along my big sister to a street food hunt. We went to the annual Ramadhan street food market in our town where traditional and modern snacks & cuisine sold every afternoon around 4pm until 6pm.
It's quite a challange to pick just a few snacks among all the goodies lining up before our eyes.
It's also a challange to choose the right outfit to go with.
A casual atmosphere with hint of traditional vibe plus I would probably (I did) chatch some friends who are also in a street food hunt (better look nice).
I went with a throw of
An easy brown short skirt,
A cute purple tight fitting top,
A matching jacket,
An easy sling purse,
And a pair of cute flats.
Put on some lipcolor, mascara, and I'm ready :)
How about you,
What kind of look you choose for a street food hunt?

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: