Saturday 12 July 2014

Express Your Heart

Hello there :)
Have you ever felt this feeling?
When you open your wardrobe and your eyes knew right away the perfect outfit to portray your mood that day?
I felt it recently, on a sunny Sunday morning, 6 July 2014 to be precise.
I was very excited to go to the holy mass at church. Had a great weekend and I just want to sealed it with serene joyful peace.
This magenta dress perfectly express my happiness. Love the low back, length of the sleeves and ofcourse the color!
The blueish purse and nude shoes combo add a special feeling to this look, in a same way how I felt the past days I spend with a group of lovely people.
I didn't put on much make up like I used to feel. Don't know why...
Anyway
The important lesson here is
The way you dress,
The items you choose,
Can express how you feel inside your heart.
Haha I guess it's one of many ways to be honest and true to yourself.
Have you been honest to yourself lately?
Let's learn together, one dress at a time ;)

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: