Monday 14 July 2014

Hanging Loose

Hi dear readers :D
I know,
I am aware (like many other posts I had published) this is not an important issue.
But...
But if you have a spare time and want to know more, keep on reading ;)
I'm not sure if you've noticed.
But if you've been paying careful attention, you might noticed the fact that I am rarely wrapped in trousers or pants...
I mostly chose to go with short skirts, dresses, or shorts.
I do like trousers, I don't have anything against them...
But they are quite difficult on me, I tend to look drab or washed out in them. Even in jeans!
They are lovely and I must choose them wisely for us to be collaborate in the best possible way.
So here I present to you, a stunning look arranged by my Mother and I...
I love love love this look so much!
I wore it casually on an afternoon to a venue where our showchoir performed a few songs a cappella.
I would love to sport this look again in the future.
Every single detail felt precise, this look screams NAOMI, you know, in a casual laid back kind of way. Haha
How bout you?
What second choice look turns out to be great on you?

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: