Tuesday 5 August 2014

This is How I Feel Pretty&Great in a Tshirt

Hi!
Sometimes I go to a public place to enjoy the day...
Or to enjoy the day and people-watching at the same time.
It seems that of all clothing items available in a reach of our hands, there will always be some pieces people fond to wear.
One of them is the all time casual favorite: Tshirt!
What at first was served as a male undergarment now play an important role of a basic piece everybody old and young would have in their wardrobe.
I have a few in my homewear and workout collection because Tshirts are practical and easy to move in.
They're supposed to be in the undergarments and casual line in fashion etiquette.
Nowadays... in the name of individuality, urban lifestyle and freedom to express personal styles, now Tshirts are bending the rules -- shown by stylist and bold people worn them as semi formal, formal and even glamour touch by adding glitzy accessories.
I personally believe Tshirts should stay in casualwear, but still are capable to be a bit more chic or neat with some effort.
I would:
Go with simple, fresh, clean look,
In a regular fit,
May be oversize if croped or off shoulders and paired with close fit items,
Paired with other simple and neat/smart looking items,
Try to keep the whole look in a feminine vibe.
So this time, I want to share a soft look I choose to go with my casualwear-Tshirt. once up on a day when my parents, my little sister and I went to a fastfood place to grab early dinner. Sport it with a short skirt, lightweight cardigan, nude shoes and small floral purse.
How about you, do you like Tshirts? What kind of looks do you choose to go in them?

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: