Saturday 16 August 2014

Reunion

Hello dear readers!
It's been a while since my last post. Accept my apology, I don't know why I didn't wrote sooner despite I have some outfits and looks waiting to be published for the world to see.
Okay, let's see what I have for you :)
Here I post pictures of what I wore to my High School year 2011 reunion dinner last month.
It was our first all-class reunion. Even though not everybody could come, the dinner was joyful.
I would definitely glad to attend any reunion in the future.
Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention. This outfit is very comfortable and sweet in my opinion, I happily wore this  to a friendly fastfood catching up  right after the reunion dinner without no doubt :D the fastfood munching was not bad, eating burgers and french fries, catching up, enjoy our time together. It was really one of those simple memories with my dear friend that I will collect.
Applause to my clothing items: Good job clothes and accessories! Y'all were great throughout the nite.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: