Sunday 20 August 2017

My Own Post Office Box






Yesterday was the big day I have my own PO BOX at the Post Office.

PO BOX 1100, Banjarbaru.

Post office is on of my favourite places to be so this  makes me really happy.

I have my own key! Every once in a while I will check on my box to see if I receive any mail. If somebody sent me a big parcel/package then the Post Office will call me to collect it.
Oh goodie!



A whole lot of things lined up on my bucket list...






* have all three meals in a day in three different countries
* new years eve in Paris as a teen
* go on great adventures and truly being present

These are just some of the ones that have happen to me (very grateful).

Yeah, having my own PO BOX is a huge deal to me.

Yes! There still a lot I want to do in life, big things or small.

I am ready and very much excited.

No comments: