Tuesday 12 April 2016

Christmas or Not

Hi!

I know it's April but I couldn't be less excited for Christmas.

The  most wonderful time of the year!

Love's in the air...
The fresh scent of pinecones...
Cookies in the oven...
The heavenly smell of sizzling german steak...
Christmas songs blasting up high...

*last Christmas there are a few songs I love to hear the most, they are:
1. Winter Wonderland
2. I'll Be Home For Christmas
3. Happy holiday
4. Last Christmas

Every Christmas is special.
Every Christmas we may look different, munching different sweet treats, giving different gifts, using different decorations,  singing different songs...
One thing will be the same: we celebrate love and kindness.

Even when it's not Christmas,
I hope we may always remember to celebrate
the joy of being present...
the joy of hope...
the joy of sweet treats...
the joy to love and be loved...

Happy unchristmas to you ;)
Have a great one

No comments: