Monday 23 February 2015

JPI & BPAP 'What does it takes'

Hello dear readers! :)
Forgive me for taking so long to post this, but as I promised here I post one of the little stories about Jambore Pemuda Indonesia and Bakti Pemuda Antar Provinsi...
Okay, so maybe you have heard of them, maybe you're familiar about these programs or perhaps maybe you have been there done that.
If so, then you must aware of great experiences they brought.
Sure, it's life changing in many good ways... but how do we get in? What does it takes to be on JPI & BPAP?
Test
To get in, from what I've been through, generally I faced
A series of interviews and written tests covering important subjects such as:
Culture,
Leadership,
Youth development in social economic,
Traditional art,
Indonesian tourism focusing in ou province, especially our own region/town.
We also must be capable in singing, traditionsl dancing or/and musical abilities. Oh also expected to be capable in at least one creative-productive skill (cooking,craft,woodwork,etc).
Determinance
It takes a person who really wants it and ready to work hard hard for it.
As for me, my family's support and my love for my hometown pushes me through. Days and days what going on inside my mind is how much I love Banjarbaru, that state of mind really motivates me and keep me going.
Luck
pray,hope for it and do the best.
Well that's my version of What does it Takes, JPI and BPAP.
Hope you liked it.
Thank you for reading...
Best Regards,
Nom

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: